Friday, November 27, 2009

You or You.

Every morning i think of You
Every night i think of You

I Love You so much.
At the Same time loving
You so much too.

Dear friends please help me to choose who should i go for.

You or
You ? I don't know.

You and You give me very sweet and nice memories.
You and You sometimes bring me emoness too.

I miss our moment with the phone. =)

Maybe you will think that I'm flower heart?
Loving You and You at the same time.
I know it's unfair to both of Youu.
But I can't make my decision now. So sorry.
Please give me some time to make my decision wisely.


Sometimes I will be emo cause of You.
Sometimes I will be emo cause of You too.
























































Babe you thought u're one of the Yous yea..Kena tipu la you

Jay & Leehom.

10 comments: